Aztron Phase 2pc Bamboo Carbon SUP Paddle
The newly introduced PHASE Bamboo Carbon paddle is not only beautiful, but also delivers performance in all water conditions. Built tough with the natural bamboo veneer but light enough for a long day of touring or surfing, the PHASE paddle features a 70% carbon shaft lets you paddle harder and longer.
Bamboo is naturally durable and weather resistant, and we finish it with a marine-grade clear coat which stays soft and grippy when wet. The natural flex and long continuous fibers of the bamboo blade allows you to feel the reaction of the water, making the advanced paddle strokes feel like second nature. The 2-section adjustable construction ranges of 185-225cm (72.8 to 88.6 inches) is ideal for hard board paddling and surfing.
- 2-section adjustable Bamboo Carbon paddle
- Adjustable from 185-225cm
- Foam core carbon fiber blade with real bamboo venner for reduced weight and increased blade buoyancy
- Shaft with 70% carbon for excellent stiffness, durability and abrasion resistance in all water conditions
- 7 layer shaft construction with diameter of 26mm and 1.4mm thickness
- Full carbon handle
- INFINITY blade shape with flat blade angle and larger surface for speed and stability
- Vario Clamp with one pin system. Provides 100% grip on inner shaft for effortless grip
BLADE MATERIAL – Bamboo + Carbon
SHAFT MATERIAL – 70% Carbon + 30% Glass
WEIGHT – 683G
ADJUSTABLE RANGE – 185 – 225 CM