FUTURES JJ2 TECHFLEX BLACK/RED
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Brand/Model: Futures John John Techflex Fin
- Fin System: Futures
- Fin Set-Up: Thruster
- Construction: Techflex is light like honeycomb, stiff like fibreglass, and John John Florence's preferred construction for his fins – great for powerful surfers and/or powerful surf. A honeycomb core is reinforced with 3K carbon along the base and tip, creating a vertical flex pattern that's perfectly suited to high-speed rail turns and down-the-line drive. The solid and engaged feel will help negotiate steep drops, but the fins are still springy and responsive when needed.
- Ride Number: 4 (1 = maximum speed control in powerful surf, 10 = maximum speed generation in weak surf)
- Ideal Conditions: John John uses these fins in all conditions
- Its rating of 4 on the Ride Number scale makes this a relatively balanced fin and a good all-rounder, albeit with a slight bias toward control
- With it's extra base and rake, this is a slightly larger, more drivey version of the F template
- The stiff construction combines with the flat foil (inside surface) to provide excellent stability