The Dawn Patrol Warmth offers performance and warmth features along with durability and great value. This wetsuit has many of the high ends features you will find in our Ultimate suits. We use E5 neoprene, and E5 Flash lining and the entire suit is glued and blindstitched with seam taping. In terms of warmth, the addition of Flash Dry lining which is a thermal polypro lining will mean your body heat remains in the wetsuit rather than escaping out which means you will stayer warmer for longer even on the coldest of days. All in all the Dawn Patrol is certainly worth you trying for this winter as the upgrades will certainly make a difference to how the suit feels and performs in the water.
- E5 Neoprene
- Flash Dry Lining
- Back Zip Entry System
- Blue Steel Sealed Zip: Water resistant, steel head zipper with engineered overlapping teeth and a urethane coating (back zip only) meaning minimum water penetration and cold flushes.
- Seamless Shoulder Panel - For unrestricted flexibility
- S-Flex Knees - Highly durable & flexible
- Critically E5 Taped -
- Stash Pocket - External Zip Pocket - External zip pocket for easy access
- Hydroloc Collar: Seals neck and prevents water flushes