XCEL DRYLOCK 5/4MM
- Channel flex upper body - Weightless, unrestricted movement.
- Second generation celliant black high pile with hollow fibre chest
- Ultra stretch arms and legs - Ultimate flexibility
- 100% Ultra flex lower body - Comfort and ease of movement
- Nanoprene lite Japanese limestone neoprene
- Glide skin collar
- Chest zip - Easy entry system with semi-dry zipper and magnetic closure
- Engineered fit - Superior comfort and fit
- Drylock wrist seals - To eliminate flush
- Back knee flex grooves - Less restrictive and more comfort
- Triple glued and blind stitched - For a water tight seal
- FusionX tape - For increased durability
- Nexskin ankle seals - Keeps the suit where it needs to be and eliminates flushing
- Water based glue - Eco friendly construction
Chanel Flex - Excels newest material technology, completely reinvents the wetsuit experience. This exterior lightweight, hydrophobic gridded material breaks up tension by reducing fibre and water weight, allowing a surfer to have complete free-range of motion.
Celliant Black - Unmatched, continuous warmth, Next generation FDA designated Thermo Dry Cellian with enhanced heat-retaining minerals to maintain the warmth generated through the infrared process, with brushed hollow fibres enhancing the air particles trapped between your body and suit.