FCS II JF PC BLACK/WHITE TRI LARGE
- With a focus on power and a more connected approach, Jeremy's new large signature template lends DNA from multiple fins.
- The long base of the original JF remains to create drive, a fuller tip adds a layer of power through turns, and the sweep angle has been pushed to the limit of the Performer Family - delivering a very secure feel off the bottom.
- The centre fin has also been reduced in size to maintain a comfortable level of tail release, similar to the original JF.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)