NSP SURF FOIL PACKAGE
5’6” x 22” the largest in our range and more of a surfboard shape. At 22 inches wide it’s super stable, easy to lift and comes with plenty of forgiveness when you touch down. The rails are slightly chinned and the recessed deck lowers the centre of gravity while offering a more comfortable ride. This makes the board the perfect choice for larger riders or those who are new to foiling. It’s easy to start and super forgiving.
SLX Carbon boards feature a standing area that is reinforced with biaxial glass to avoid dings or dents from excessive pumping. The rail-to-rail vector net wrap and the dual UD Carbon bottom stringers provide the optimum flex and stability.
Twin Track Mounting System
The latest generation of NSP foil boards come exclusively with twin track mounts. Designed to withstand the increased torsional forces the hydrofoils can exert on a board, it is the widest accepted foil system in the industry and NSP’s preferred foil mounting system.
NSP AIRWAVE HYDROFOIL 70CM MAST SET - 1325 SET
The brand new NSP Airwave Hydrofoil mixes high-performance pre-preg carbon with precision milled anodized aluminium. Its new performance features, enbale greater lift and speed when riding along the wave. The wings, mast and fuselage designs have evolved over several iterations, combining stability, durability, price and performance all in one. This hydrofoil is perfect in small to medium-sized waves and suits both light and heavier riders. Designed for regular surfing and SUP, the NSP Airwave includes three shims allowing you to trim for different conditions. This foil kit is ideal for surfers starting out or who have expereince and are looking for something more durable, fast and streamlined.
The full kit consists of:
- MAST - Built from anodized aluminium, the 70 cm mast minimizes drag and maximizes stiffness.
- MOUNTING PLATE - Designed to spread the load, the anodized aluminium base features screw slots instead of holes, allowing for additional fine-tuning.
- FUSELAGE - The centrepiece of the foil. this hydrodynamically shaped fuselage measures 70 cm. Made of anodized aluminium, it slots seamlessly onto the mast and holds the front wing, the back wing and the tuning shims.
- FRONT WING - The pre-preg carbon front wing spans 78 cm and is 22 cm wide with a total size of 1,325 square cm. Three screws hold the front wing in place.
- BACK WING - The pre-preg carbon front wing spans 39.5 cm and is 11 cm wide with a total size of 330 square cm. The back wing attaches to the fuselage with two screws.
- FITTING KIT AND HARDWARE - Everything you need to assemble the Airwave and attach it to your board.
The NSP Airwing is a very accessible, lightweight wing, making it ideal for wingfoilers, SUPers and surfers wanting to increase their time and skills on the water. The geometry of the NSP Airwing delivers smooth power, stability and flowing handling. It invites you to experience new watersport sensations.
* Pump sold separately
The NSP Airwing features a wider wind range and control
The NSP Airwing is the result of tons of prototypes and hundreds of testing hours. The NSP R&D process refined the outlines, tube geometries and foil profiles to deliver a ride that is smooth and stable. The wing features a stable, low-aspect shape, balanced with moderate dihedral angles. This increases performance and your wind range, plus it helps keep the wingtips clear of the water.