Starboard Enduro Carbon S35 1 Piece Fixed Length Paddle -
WORLD CHAMPION'S CHOICE
The Enduro paddle has won many world champion as well as national champion titles around the world.
RECOMMENDED FOR ENTRY LEVEL
Because of the Enduro’s teardrop shape, it’s a paddle we recommend for people who just getting started paddle boarding. The large blade tip will give you enough power even if you did not put the blade into the water deep enough. It also provides great stability.
- Carbon Blade – Full cover 3K Carbon lamination to create extra low weight, maximises strength and high reflex characteristics. Carbon filament rail infusion for impressive impact strength. Lightweight PVC core.
- S35 Flex – Popular with taller paddlers using a longer shaft.
- Carbon Shaft – Lightweight and durable for both wave and touring sessions. The Carbon fibres are filament winded with the most precise amount of resin infusion.
- 4 Pronounced Concave – The 4 pronounced concave sets the new standard in high-performance paddling. The Enduro is more direct in the water. The first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
- Angle of Blade – What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle. With a 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions. It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave. It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
- Teardrop Shape – Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip. This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximise each stroke.